What’s the difference between our yoga pants and leggings?
The yoga leggings appear on the right in the image above, you can clearly see the difference between our yoga pants and leggings; the most obvious difference is the thicker waistband and white reinforced top stitching.
Matcha & Ink yoga leggings offer the performance required for yoga poses and sweaty workouts, they are lightweight, quick-dry and super stretchy. The 4-way stretch & reinforced seams let you workout with zero restrictions.
Our women’s fashion leggings are made with the same high-quality silky smooth and very comfortable activewear fabric as our yoga pants, but they are better for rest days than tricky yoga or acro poses.
Read below for more.
- Thick waistband with a small piece of elastic to help them stay up during athletic activity.
- Overlocked outside safety stitch for added seam support during yoga poses and gym classes.
- A gusset in the crotch.
- Available in full length, capri (3/4 length) & yoga shorts.
- Invisible safety stitch sewn inside the seam
- Thinner waistband with a large piece of elastic inside it.
- The fashion leggings are sold at a lower price because they don’t have the added support required for yoga or the gym.
- Only available full length.
Unsure about how to wear yoga pants outside the studio? Read our blog guide.
If you are still unsure about the difference between yoga pants and leggings feel free to contact me for support.